The safety of our attendees and staff are our highest priority. We are following safety measures in accordance with the CDC, The Salamander Resort and local authority guidelines. This event is open to all who are vaccinated.
Homeland Security Experts Group (HSEG) cannot provide specific risk levels for all Homeland Security Enterprise Forum (HSEF) activities. It is important to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, other attendees and staff before participating. As health and safety conditions continue to evolve, our duty of care measures are as follows:
- Loudoun County Health Department recommends all individuals (ages 2 and up) wear a mask in all public indoor settings. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Loudoun County is currently experiencing a substantial level of community transmission.
- The State of Virginia recommends all individuals (ages 2 and up) wear a mask in indoor settings and maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- HSEG REQUIRES all individuals wear a mask in indoor settings for the duration of HSEF
- HSEF attendees and staff will be sent daily health screening surveys administered by a third-party organization daily for entry to the forum.
- All HSEG, TWG, and venue employees supporting the onsite HSEF experience will be vaccinated.
- Attendees will also be provided lanyards and the ability to select stickers indicating comfort levels of social interaction onsite.
- Please note: stickers are not a reflection of attendee vaccination status.
- NAME, our event app, as well as the event website will be available for event-specific safety materials and information.
- Signage will be placed throughout the venue indicating required health and safety protocol and recommended attendee behavior.
- All programming areas have been designed taking into consideration a variety of comfort levels.
We are working with the Salamander Resort & Spa to deliver a safe event, allowing for our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and vendors to connect, learn, and return to business as usual effectively and, most importantly, safely.